ELITE TOWERS of SAN GIMIGNANO
● Guided 9 hr wine tour experience by our English speaking expert Grape Guide!
● Small group of max 8 people with private visit to San Gimignano's most prestigious winery, an excellent lunch at winery in Chianti Classico, and private visit to a castle in Chianti Classico.
● Whites and reds sampled during the day, from regulated to unruly IGTs.
● Enjoy a great lunch at the second winery
● Start the day off with a stroll in San Gimignano and see the famous village of the medieval towers before the crowds come in.
TOWERS of SAN GIMIGNANO
Cost: 250 € per person
Time of departure: 9 am
Meeting point: Grape Tours office in Via dei Renai 19, Florence.
Pick-up outside Florence (Galluzzo) available: YES
Total time: Around 9 hrs
Size: min 2 people - max 8 pp.
Distance: 1 hr approx
Min age to participate: 16 yrs
Allergy-friendly? Yep, make sure to mention to your guide.
Wines tasted: Many...whites in San Gimignano and reds in Chianti Classico.
Wineries accept credit cards for wine purchases. (see some shipping info here)
Discover the magic town of San Gimignano and enjoy a visit of one of this white wine regions' most iconic wineries, unique in its approach and wines.
Next, we'll head for a lovely winery restaurant where we will be served up a feast accompanied by wines coming from Chianti Classico.
We will then head for a beautiful castle where we will see the grounds, historic cellars and enjoy a final wine tasting inside the castle rooms.