Elite Towers of San Gimignano
Escape Florence and explore the vineyards of Tuscany!
100% All-inclusive (transportation, tastings & lunch)
● Embark on a captivating 9-hour wine tour guided by our English-speaking Grape Guide!
● Experience a semi-private wine adventure, including a private tour of San Gimignano's most esteemed winery, a delightful lunch at a Chianti Classico winery, and a private visit to a castle in the Chianti Classico region.
● Sample a variety of whites and reds throughout the day, ranging from regulated to unruly IGTs.
● Indulge in a sumptuous lunch at the second winery.
● Take a leisurely stroll through San Gimignano, discovering the charm of the medieval towers.
Towers of San Gimignano
olive oil tasting
Max 8 pp
9 hrs approx
Highlights● Guided 7 hr excursion by our English-speaking expert Grape Guide! ● Visit 2 wine regions: Chianti & Chianti Classico (with tastings of Chianti, Chianti Classico, Riserva and Super Tuscans) ● Visit 2 exquisite wineries with tours of vineyards & cellars. ● Taste some of Tuscany's best olive oils & cheeses. ● Lunch at the famous butcher Dario Cecchini with a sampling of meats & Bistecca ● Small group tour of max 8 people
Itinerary Super ChiantiSuper Chianti is an extraordinary day trip that transports you from Florence to the charming and delightful Chianti & Chianti Classico regions. We convene at the Grape Tours office, where you'll check in and prepare for the adventure. A mere half-hour ride brings us to the beautiful Chianti region, starting the day at an ancient Tuscan farmhouse winery. Delve into the grape-to-bottle process, and after covering every winemaking facet, we sit down to savor four exquisite wines complemented by fresh olive oil and artisanal sheep's milk cheeses from the winery's dairy farm. Our next destination is Panzano in Chianti, home to the renowned butcher Dario Cecchini. Relish a delectable lunch featuring four meat dishes inspired by Dario's family recipes, including a taste of the famous Bistecca. Post-lunch, we proceed to the next winery for a private tour, immersing ourselves in the traditions of the world's oldest wine region.
Price & Tour InfoPrice: from €210 per person (all-inclusive, yet you're always welcome to tip your guide) When: From Monday to Saturday Time of departure: 9, 9.30 or 10 am Total time: Around 7 hrs Meeting point: Grape Tours office in Via dei Renai 19, Florence. Possibility of pick-up outside Florence (Galluzzo) available: YES Size: min 3 - 8 pp (if the tour doesn't reach the minimum number of participants we will contact you with alternatives) Distance: 45 mins approx Min age to participate: 16 yrs Allergy-friendly? Yes, make sure to mention to your guide. Wines tasted: Mainly reds.