● Guided 6 hr excursion by our English speaking expert Grape Guide!
● See Chianti and visit 3 family-owned wineries.
● Visit 3 different cellars with a tasting of 3 wines at each winery.
● Tasting of great local extra virgin olive oil.
● Freshly made Tuscan lunch at the third winery accompanied by wine.
Cost: 125 € per person
Time of departure: 9.30 am (please be early!)
Meeting point: Grape Tours office in Via dei Renai 19, Florence.
Total time: Around 6 hrs.
When: All year every day (winter every second day).
Size: min 4 people - max 21 pp.
Distance: 45 mins approx
Min age to participate: 16 yrs
Allergy-friendly? Yep, make sure to mention to your guide.
Wines tasted: Mainly reds.
Wineries accept credit cards for wine purchases. (see some shipping info here)
Leave the city and join our swiftly 6 hr Wine Time tour where we visit 3 different family-owned wineries in the Chianti Montespertoli region.
Learn about the history of Chianti, the grape varieties, why oak ageing matters...and most importantly experience the wine cellars and hear the stories for yourself.
Taste at least 9 different wines and enjoy a freshly homecooked Tuscan lunch at the 3rd winery.