CHIANTI & CHEESE wine tour
Escape Florence and spend the day in the vineyards
100% All-inclusive (transportation, tastings, lunch...)
● Guided 7 hr excursion by our English speaking expert Grape Guide!
● See Chianti & Chianti Classico and visit 3 organic wineries.
● Two cellar tours, 4 wines tasted at each of the 3 wineries.
● Dairy visit at the 3rd winery followed by a cheese tasting.
● Taste excellent olive oils throughout the day.
● Farm-to-table lunch at the second winery with all home-made Tuscan products.
CHIANTI & CHEESE
olive oil tasting
Max 8 pp
7 hrs approx
Cost: 155 € per person
Time of departure: 10 am (please be early)
Meeting point: Grape Tours office in Via dei Renai 19, Florence.
Pick-up outside Florence (Galluzzo) available: YES
Total time: Around 7 hrs
When: Monday to Friday from March - October.
Size: min 2 people - max 8 pp.
Distance: 30 mins approx
Min age to participate: 16 yrs
Allergy-friendly? Yep, make sure to mention to your guide
Wines tasted: 12 different ones, around 10 reds and some white or rosé.
Wineries accept credit cards for wine purchases. (see some shipping info here)
Laidback tour through the Chianti & Chianti Classico region, visiting small organic wineries who are passionate about producing high-quality wines. Visit 3 different wineries with multiple wine tastings throughout the day. Lunch in a "natural wine" organic farm and is a farm-to-table 3-course lunch.
At the third winery, you will also visit the award-winning dairy that makes some of Tuscany's very best cheeses that of course will be served with the last wine tasting of the day.
CHIANTI & CHEESE
Optional cancellation insurance – full refund until 24 hrs before tour start for just 10 €
Book Chianti & Cheese here -155 € per person
You can add a 10 € cancellation insurance and receive a full refund until 24 hrs before the tour start.