NOBILE di MONTEPULCIANO
● Guided 9 hr wine tour experience by our English speaking expert Grape Guide!
● Small group of max 8 people with private visits to 2 exceptional wineries.
● Around 4 wines sampled at each winery.
● Enjoy a gourmet 3-course lunch at the incredible restaurant La Botte Piena in Montefollonico.
● Short stop in Montepulciano for a stroll through the alleys to take in the gorgeous views the village offers over the Val d'Orcia.
Join us on a special day out to discover the southern Tuscan wine region of Montepulciano. We'll reach the region and visit a modern Montepulciano winery that has views to die for, and great wines also.
Lunch will be in our favorite restaurant in the region (you'll see why!), and we'll walk our food come off in Montepulciano.
In the afternoon we'll visit another great winery of Montepulciano to round up what will indeed be a fantastic day in this region that you'll never forget.
Cost: 250 € per person
Time of departure: 9 am
Meeting point: Grape Tours office in Via dei Renai 19, Florence.
Total time: Around 9 hrs
When: Fridays from April - October.
Size: min 4 people - max 8 pp.
Distance: 1.5 hr approx
Min age to participate: 16 yrs
Allergy-friendly? Yep, make sure to mention to your guide
Wines tasted: Many...mainly reds, Vino Nobile di Montepulciano and others.