BRUNELLO di MONTALCINO
● Guided 9 hr wine tour experience by our English speaking expert Grape Guide!
● Small group of max 8 people with private visits to 3 exceptional wineries.
● Around 4 wines sampled at each winery including a white and a rose.
● Enjoy a gourmet 4-course traditional Tuscan lunch at the second winery.
● Short stop in Montalcino to visit the fortress or stroll down the hilly cobbled stone streets lined with wine shops boasting the famous Brunello.
Cost: 250 € per person
Time of departure: 9 am
Meeting point: Grape Tours office in Via dei Renai 19, Florence.
Total time: Around 9 hrs
When: Tuesdays April - October.
Size: min 4 people - max 8 pp.
Distance: 1.5 hr approx.
Min age to participate: 16 yrs
Allergy-friendly? Yep, make sure to mention to your guide
Wines tasted: Many...mainly reds, Brunello di Montalcino at each winery, rosso's, vin santo, and a Brunello di Montalcino Riserva.
Montalcino is where the king of Sangiovese wines is produced, the Brunello di Montalcino.
Learn all about the region on this full-day trip where we will visit 3 wineries of different sizes and in different areas around Montalcino. Meet owners and vineyard workers and taste the wines at the source.
Enjoy a hearty lunch at the second winery paired with several wines of the region.
We'll also make a brief stop in Montalcino town to get a feel of the village.